Tuesday, January 12, 2010

FNL


Friday Night Lights (TV Series) has got to be one of the realest shows around. I don't think there is much I can say about how much the show touches me, especially on how real it is. This is probably saying a lot considering how ignorant and hateful I am of the south and all that red neck business but the damn show is just too good. It has some really dumb plots but it comes together. With some of the characters, namely Matt Seracen, Coach Taylor and his wife, bahhhh are they like... written well. and portrayed amazing too. Loooove the dynamic there is between the coach and his wife, and now that I'm done with Season 3 it's off to see the first few episodes of season 4 before I Crash for the night.

"clear eyes... full hearts... CAN'T LOSE!!!!"
Dillon Panthers baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment